sunnuntai 13. maaliskuuta 2022

Lintukauluri / Wings of hope cowl

Tämä kauluri on neulottu Marjukka Vuorisalon Wings of Hope -kaaviota käyttäen. Puikkokokona minulla oli 3.25 ja lankoina sinistä Katia Merino Classic -lankaa ja keltaista Novita Nallea ja sen loputtua hieman vaaleamman keltaista Novita Woolia, jolla sain neulottua lintukuvion kokonaisena loppuun.

This cowl is made with Wings of Hope chart that was recently published by Marjukka Vuorisalo. I used 3.25 mm needles and the blue yarn is Katia Merino Classic and yellow yarns are Nalle and Wool by Novita. I had about third of a skein of the first yellow and I knit until I ran out of it. The bird pattern was incomplete though, and birds were missing beaks, so I used another shade of yellow to finish the pattern.
 

Tämä kauluri päätyy lahjaksi tai lahjoitukseksi, mutta kokodemonstraationa tässä yllä.

I'll gift the cowl, but to demonstrate the size of it, it's on me here.