sunnuntai 3. maaliskuuta 2019

Palmikkopanta / Braided headband

Suuressa käsityölehdessä 11-12/2018 oli ohje norjalaisen suunnittelijaduon Arne& Carlosin mohairhiuspantaan Svanhild. Käytin villapaitani jämälankoja, 4 mm puikkoja ja jätin ohjeen silmukkakuviokikkailun pois. Syntyi mukava palmikkopanta.

I have left-over mohair yarns from my Pangolin sweater, so I decided to knit a headband with them. I used Svanhild pattern by Norwegian designer duo Arne & Carlos that was published in a Finnish craft magazine. The needle was 4 mm and I modified the pattern by leaving the texture out and going for plain stockinette stitch all around. The ends are croched together and hidden behind the braids.

Päällä itsetehdyt villapaita, kaulahuivi ja mekko. Kengät, sukkikset ja hanskat valmisvaatteita.

Wearing diy sweater, scarf and dress. The shoes, stockings, gloves and unmentionables are ready-to-wear purchases.