maanantai 31. toukokuuta 2021

Asukuu / What I wore in Me-Made-May 2021


Tänään Me-Made-Mayn viimeisenä yllä oli muun muassa kirppishousut, lahjasukat ja tuunatut kengät.

On the last day of this Me-Made-May I wore these refashioned shoes, gifted socks and thrifted pants.

Tämän omatekoisten vaatteiden toukokuun käytetyimmät vaatteet olivat viileähkön sään ulkoiluvillasukat ja kotihuivi koleita iltoja varten.

The hero pieces of this Me-Made-May were these socks that I wear a lot for excericing in cool below 20 weather. And the shawl I wear indoors in the evenings.

Kolme ometekoista vaatetta on helppo yhdistää, kuusi menee ehkä jo vähän byoriginal-lookiksi.

On many days I wore 3 me-made items, and on some days I managed to pile on even 6 diy makes. The temperatures varied between +3 Celcius and +27 Celcius degrees.